Part-time Studio Manager required (Maternity Cover)
Engage Art Studios are currently seeking to fill the position of Part-time Studio Manager (Maternity cover)
Deadline: 5pm, 20th December 2015Interviews:20th January 2016 (notice given by 14th January)Start Date: March 2016 (Training to be held in February)
Duties & Responsibilities of Studio Manager include:
- Completing applications for public funding
- Promoting and marketing activities of Engage and its membership
- Planning and managing budgets and accounts.
- Managing applications for membership and induction of new members
- Developing day to day management such as maintaining up to date accounts payment of bills, website, membership, venue accessibility and key-holders, health and safety issues, building maintenance, equipment and correspondence.
The successful candidate should have:
- A knowledge of contemporary visual art practice.
- Excellent communication skills, computer skills and management skills
- Experience in arts administration and project management
- Formal education in visual art desired.
- a knowledge of current arts policy and procedures
Part time hours: 8 hours per week
Please apply with a CV (including 2 referees) and cover letter by 5pm Dec 20th to email@example.com
Queries welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org
They have a very strong evaluation component, said sandra https://www.essayprofs.com/ s